Professor Amy Bogaard
- Exploring the Dynamics and Causes of Prehistoric Land Use Change in the Cradle of European Farming (EXPLO) project (European Research Council SYNERGY project; Oxford PI Bogaard). Project website available here and School webpage here.
- Feeding Anglo-Saxon England (FEEDSAX) project (European Research Council, PI Hamerow)
- The Agricultural Origins of Urban Civilization (AGRICURB) project (European Research Council, PI Bogaard)
- Excavations on the Lower Gypsades hill, Knossos, Crete
Fellow of the British Academy (2020)
Shanghai Archaeology Forum Research Award for AGRICURB (ERC) and Crop stable isotope (NERC) projects (2015)
Undergraduate course convenor for:
- Honour Moderations Paper 4 - The Nature of Archaeological & Anthropological Enquiry
- Honour Moderations - Practical classes
- FHS option paper - From Hunting & Gathering to States & Empires in Southwest Asia
- FHS option paper - Later Prehistory of Europe
Director of Studies for undergraduates in A&A at St Peter's College.
Postgraduate taught course options in: